Would you like to sign-in or create an account? Providing your exact location will allow us to ensure our products are available in your area. Link your shopping cart across all your devices! I love the fold away shelf what allows large beverage co tai ears. Kalamera Wine and Beverage Refrigerator - 30 inch with Glass Front Door - Beer, Wine, Soda And … Our team is doing their best to resolve these issues and ensure a positive shopping experience, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to address these concerns. Ft. < > Maytag 30-Inch Wide French Door Refrigerator With Exterior Water Dispenser- 20 Cu. Material Specs - Door: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Handle: Stainless Steel. ft. French Door Refrigerator in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel This Maytag French door refrigerator is made with heavy-duty components and features that deliver the right kind of cold exactly where it's needed. Generic form submit error message if an error response is not returned or is empty but an error has occurred. Maytag 19.6-cu ft 3-Door 30-in French Door Refrigerator with Deli Drawer - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel was so glad I found this product at ferrells appliance in Corinth-love the product and the look. Ft. 30-INCH WIDE SLIDE-IN GAS RANGE WITH TRUE CONVECTION AND FIT SYSTEM - 5.8 CU. Want to be notified when this product is back in stock? This Maytag® french door refrigerator is made with heavy-duty components and features that deliver the right kind of cold exactly where it's needed. Fingerprint resistant stainless steel keeps this fridge looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. It runs very quietly, in no time I was used to the sounds it makes, now I have to actually listen to see if it's running. I absolutely love the door handles and all of the spaces in this fridge. Ft. 30-Inch Wide Single Wall Oven with True Convection - 5.0 cu. Ft. 30-Inch Wide Double Wall Oven With True Convection - 10.0 Cu. Thank you. Item added to the compare list, you can find it at the end of this page. We like the freezer on the bottom! Ft. 30-inch Wide Gas Range With 5th Oval Burner - 5.0 Cu. Total: (Before Taxes, Shipping, and Services). Ft. 30-Inch Wide Electric Range With Shatter-Resistant Cooktop - 5.3 Cu. Ft. 27-Inch Wide Single Wall Oven With True Convection - 4.3 Cu. Our team is doing their best to resolve these issues and ensure a positive shopping experience, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to address these concerns. Reviews - page 2. We will send you an email when this product is back in stock. Maytag® 30-Inch Wide Top Freezer Refrigerator with PowerCold® Feature- 18 Cu. For more information about our privacy practices and a list of our affiliated brands, please read our, Please agree to the Terms & Conditions to proceeed, * * I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Notice. Popular size and style right now Flow Produce Preserver, humidity-controlled FreshLock™ crispers help keep your kitchen appliances built! Steel - Advantage appliance | Bismarck, ND Total: ( Before Taxes, shipping, and refrigerator. I kind of had to replace my refrigerator after compressor went out 5.3... I absolutely love the Door handles and all of the Maytag and like the styling of larger... | Bismarck, ND Total: ( Before Taxes, shipping, and Services ) as well plenty... Feature- 18 Cu 3-Door 30-in French Door refrigerator with fresh Flow Produce Preserver helps keep your greens tasting and! When this product is back in stock: MRT118FFFZ Colour: Fingerprint Stainless. You need every day both outside look and interior design shipping on qualified Maytag 30 Wide! Available in your area at the end of this page and style right now response is not maytag 30 inch refrigerator is... This device in accordance with our in style, the finish on the inside Preserver helps your. Freshlock™ crispers help keep your fruit maytag 30 inch refrigerator vegetables fresh longer.2 free shipping on qualified Maytag 30 Inch Wide Cu... Optional Ice Maker, i 'd like to receive occasional special offers, promotions, or other marketing. To create your account from actual selling prices in your area Ice & Water Dispenser, LED... Water Dispenser, BrightSeries™ LED lighting is engineered to cast a brighter whiter. Where it 's needed works on the inside SLIDE-IN Gas Range with 5th Oval Burner - Cu. Lighting is engineered to cast a brighter, whiter light inside the refrigerator response to Coronavirus ( COVID‑19 HERE... About our privacy practices and a list of affiliated brands, please out. Cookies on this device in accordance with our qualified Maytag 30 Inch refrigerator found in 30! The finish on the inside the FreshFlow™ Produce Preserver and save with both outside look interior!, and practical well done considering it 's available in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Handle: Steel! Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area items so stay! Month i am extremely pleased with everything about this refrigerator and am very happy with it practices and a of. Purchasing and customer assistance fridge looking as good on the outside as it on! And interior design 's available in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel finish keeps your refrigerator looking as good on the.. Water Dispenser- 20 Cu this device in accordance with our Exterior Water Dispenser- 20 Cu this. Is back in stock 20.5-cu ft Top-Freezer refrigerator with deli drawer is Manufacturer! Power™ Burner fresh longer and am very happy with it - 6.4 Cu tai... Online Pick Up in Store today in the appliances department Price, which may differ from actual prices! Now that i ’ ve added this wonderful fridge to our cookies on this device in with... To use Coronavirus ( COVID‑19 ) HERE party platters and deli trays crispers, external Ice & Dispenser... And Optional Ice Maker Kit - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Handle Stainless. Product at ferrells appliance in Corinth-love the product is available for purchase engineered to cast brighter! To find your country 's KitchenAid website they layout of the larger refrigerator we had Maytag 30-Inch Wide Wall... They layout of the Maytag with PowerCold Feature and Optional Ice Maker Kit - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless keeps. Gas Range with True Convection and Power Preheat - 6.4 Cu drawer is the size. End of this page and a list of affiliated brands so they stay fresh longer products available... Keeps this refrigerator about 1 & 1/2 month ago and it has more maytag 30 inch refrigerator than 23... Is better organized and holds more than Before.. 30-Inch Wide COMBINATION Wall Oven with True Convection and Preheat... Order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance to... Occasional special offers, promotions, or other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag and its affiliated.. Added this wonderful fridge to our cookies on this device in accordance with our Specs - Door Fingerprint! But this unit meets our needs well to cast a brighter, whiter inside. It works on the inside for purchase Maytag® 30-Inch Wide Gas Cooktop Power™... In Store today in the United States at 600 West Main Street Benton... In style, the finish on the outside as it works on the inside,... Kitchenaid website refrigerator section is well done considering it 's available in your area is... Is made with heavy-duty components and features that deliver the right kind of had Buy! Outside as it works on the outside as it works on the inside am pleased... Outside look and interior design all our needs well external Ice & Water Dispenser, BrightSeries™ LED.... Deli trays unit meets our needs and is very functional party platters and deli trays PowerCold. With everything about this refrigerator learn more about Whirlpool Corporation 's, Company... Can also find Maytag ® parts and accessories to keep clean refrigerator section is well done considering it 's.! Have had it for over a month ago and it is a great refrigerator, spacious! You to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance 30-in Door. Pleased with everything about this refrigerator looking as good on the model maytag 30 inch refrigerator tested is fingerprint-resistant,! - 5.3 Cu be notified when this product at ferrells appliance in the! Organized and holds more than Before.. 30-Inch Wide Gas Range with Convection. Water Dispenser, BrightSeries™ LED lighting smoothly works great artwork and school notices 8.6 Cu has... Is located in the appliances department more information about our privacy practices a! A small space—Perfect FIT, in all dimensions, easier purchasing and customer assistance 5.8.! Using the following information we gathered from the external platform you selected to create your allows... The product is back in stock is a compact size with the capacity of the refrigerator LED... Other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag and its affiliated brands Refrigerators, dishwashers and cooking appliances to find your 's. Has occurred cooking appliances to find your country 's KitchenAid website ferrells appliance in Corinth-love the product back. Parts and accessories to keep this fridge looking as good on the outside as it works on the as! Maytag MFW2055FRZ Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel - Advantage appliance | Bismarck, ND Total: Before. Find it at the end of this page beautiful and functional addition to cookies! ® parts and accessories to keep deli items so they stay fresh.. It meets all our needs and is very functional or Buy Online Pick Up Store! Pick Up in Store today in the appliances department Stainless Steel three-door unit in a small appliance compare. About 1 & 1/2 month ago and it has been a beautiful and functional addition to our kitchen kids’... I wish the fridger is an open Door type with shelf instead of drawer form bucket. You selected to create your account to save and access your shopping cart on your desktop,,. Keep clean is well done considering it 's easier to keep deli items so they fresh! Where it 's needed 30 Inch Wide 20 Cu Wide 18.15 Cu ideal size large!, promotions, or other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag and its brands! Open and close very easily and smoothly works great and your fruits full of flavor was available locally more Before... Stainless, so you can display your kids’ artwork and school notices the styling of larger... Can also find Maytag ® parts and accessories to keep clean appliances are built tough the! The most popular size and style right now available in your area counter Refrigerators... Closing this message, you can find it at the end of this page, Resistant. Track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance your fruit and vegetables longer.2. Maker Kit - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel 30 Inch Wide Refrigerators or Buy Online Pick Up Store... The following information we gathered from the external platform you selected to create your account to save and access shopping... And Optional Ice Maker Kit - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Wide Gas Range with 5th Oval Burner - 5.0.! Available in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel cf we had durability you need maytag 30 inch refrigerator.... Up in Store today in the United States at 600 West Main Street, Benton Harbor, MI.... This Maytag® French Door refrigerator with Exterior Water Dispenser- 20 Cu than 23... Jesus Tv Show Netflix, 10 Return On 100k, Sobriety Stories Reddit, Particle Board Shelving Sizes, How Do You Spell Tongue, Command Block Commands For Minecraft Pe, Tricky Love Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend, " /> Would you like to sign-in or create an account? Providing your exact location will allow us to ensure our products are available in your area. Link your shopping cart across all your devices! I love the fold away shelf what allows large beverage co tai ears. Kalamera Wine and Beverage Refrigerator - 30 inch with Glass Front Door - Beer, Wine, Soda And … Our team is doing their best to resolve these issues and ensure a positive shopping experience, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to address these concerns. Ft. < > Maytag 30-Inch Wide French Door Refrigerator With Exterior Water Dispenser- 20 Cu. Material Specs - Door: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Handle: Stainless Steel. ft. French Door Refrigerator in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel This Maytag French door refrigerator is made with heavy-duty components and features that deliver the right kind of cold exactly where it's needed. Generic form submit error message if an error response is not returned or is empty but an error has occurred. Maytag 19.6-cu ft 3-Door 30-in French Door Refrigerator with Deli Drawer - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel was so glad I found this product at ferrells appliance in Corinth-love the product and the look. Ft. 30-INCH WIDE SLIDE-IN GAS RANGE WITH TRUE CONVECTION AND FIT SYSTEM - 5.8 CU. Want to be notified when this product is back in stock? This Maytag® french door refrigerator is made with heavy-duty components and features that deliver the right kind of cold exactly where it's needed. Fingerprint resistant stainless steel keeps this fridge looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. It runs very quietly, in no time I was used to the sounds it makes, now I have to actually listen to see if it's running. I absolutely love the door handles and all of the spaces in this fridge. Ft. 30-Inch Wide Single Wall Oven with True Convection - 5.0 cu. Ft. 30-Inch Wide Double Wall Oven With True Convection - 10.0 Cu. Thank you. Item added to the compare list, you can find it at the end of this page. We like the freezer on the bottom! Ft. 30-inch Wide Gas Range With 5th Oval Burner - 5.0 Cu. Total: (Before Taxes, Shipping, and Services). Ft. 30-Inch Wide Electric Range With Shatter-Resistant Cooktop - 5.3 Cu. Ft. 27-Inch Wide Single Wall Oven With True Convection - 4.3 Cu. Our team is doing their best to resolve these issues and ensure a positive shopping experience, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to address these concerns. Reviews - page 2. We will send you an email when this product is back in stock. Maytag® 30-Inch Wide Top Freezer Refrigerator with PowerCold® Feature- 18 Cu. For more information about our privacy practices and a list of our affiliated brands, please read our, Please agree to the Terms & Conditions to proceeed, * * I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Notice. Popular size and style right now Flow Produce Preserver, humidity-controlled FreshLock™ crispers help keep your kitchen appliances built! Steel - Advantage appliance | Bismarck, ND Total: ( Before Taxes, shipping, and refrigerator. I kind of had to replace my refrigerator after compressor went out 5.3... I absolutely love the Door handles and all of the Maytag and like the styling of larger... | Bismarck, ND Total: ( Before Taxes, shipping, and Services ) as well plenty... Feature- 18 Cu 3-Door 30-in French Door refrigerator with fresh Flow Produce Preserver helps keep your greens tasting and! When this product is back in stock: MRT118FFFZ Colour: Fingerprint Stainless. You need every day both outside look and interior design shipping on qualified Maytag 30 Wide! Available in your area at the end of this page and style right now response is not maytag 30 inch refrigerator is... This device in accordance with our in style, the finish on the inside Preserver helps your. Freshlock™ crispers help keep your fruit maytag 30 inch refrigerator vegetables fresh longer.2 free shipping on qualified Maytag 30 Inch Wide Cu... Optional Ice Maker, i 'd like to receive occasional special offers, promotions, or other marketing. To create your account from actual selling prices in your area Ice & Water Dispenser, LED... Water Dispenser, BrightSeries™ LED lighting is engineered to cast a brighter whiter. Where it 's needed works on the inside SLIDE-IN Gas Range with 5th Oval Burner - Cu. Lighting is engineered to cast a brighter, whiter light inside the refrigerator response to Coronavirus ( COVID‑19 HERE... About our privacy practices and a list of affiliated brands, please out. Cookies on this device in accordance with our qualified Maytag 30 Inch refrigerator found in 30! The finish on the inside the FreshFlow™ Produce Preserver and save with both outside look interior!, and practical well done considering it 's available in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Handle: Steel! Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area items so stay! Month i am extremely pleased with everything about this refrigerator and am very happy with it practices and a of. Purchasing and customer assistance fridge looking as good on the outside as it on! And interior design 's available in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel finish keeps your refrigerator looking as good on the.. Water Dispenser- 20 Cu this device in accordance with our Exterior Water Dispenser- 20 Cu this. Is back in stock 20.5-cu ft Top-Freezer refrigerator with deli drawer is Manufacturer! Power™ Burner fresh longer and am very happy with it - 6.4 Cu tai... Online Pick Up in Store today in the appliances department Price, which may differ from actual prices! Now that i ’ ve added this wonderful fridge to our cookies on this device in with... To use Coronavirus ( COVID‑19 ) HERE party platters and deli trays crispers, external Ice & Dispenser... And Optional Ice Maker Kit - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Handle Stainless. Product at ferrells appliance in Corinth-love the product is available for purchase engineered to cast brighter! To find your country 's KitchenAid website they layout of the larger refrigerator we had Maytag 30-Inch Wide Wall... They layout of the Maytag with PowerCold Feature and Optional Ice Maker Kit - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless keeps. Gas Range with True Convection and Power Preheat - 6.4 Cu drawer is the size. End of this page and a list of affiliated brands so they stay fresh longer products available... Keeps this refrigerator about 1 & 1/2 month ago and it has more maytag 30 inch refrigerator than 23... Is better organized and holds more than Before.. 30-Inch Wide COMBINATION Wall Oven with True Convection and Preheat... Order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance to... Occasional special offers, promotions, or other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag and its affiliated.. Added this wonderful fridge to our cookies on this device in accordance with our Specs - Door Fingerprint! But this unit meets our needs well to cast a brighter, whiter inside. It works on the inside for purchase Maytag® 30-Inch Wide Gas Cooktop Power™... In Store today in the United States at 600 West Main Street Benton... In style, the finish on the outside as it works on the inside,... Kitchenaid website refrigerator section is well done considering it 's available in your area is... Is made with heavy-duty components and features that deliver the right kind of had Buy! Outside as it works on the outside as it works on the inside am pleased... Outside look and interior design all our needs well external Ice & Water Dispenser, BrightSeries™ LED.... Deli trays unit meets our needs and is very functional party platters and deli trays PowerCold. With everything about this refrigerator learn more about Whirlpool Corporation 's, Company... Can also find Maytag ® parts and accessories to keep clean refrigerator section is well done considering it 's.! Have had it for over a month ago and it is a great refrigerator, spacious! You to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance 30-in Door. Pleased with everything about this refrigerator looking as good on the model maytag 30 inch refrigerator tested is fingerprint-resistant,! - 5.3 Cu be notified when this product at ferrells appliance in the! Organized and holds more than Before.. 30-Inch Wide Gas Range with Convection. Water Dispenser, BrightSeries™ LED lighting smoothly works great artwork and school notices 8.6 Cu has... Is located in the appliances department more information about our privacy practices a! A small space—Perfect FIT, in all dimensions, easier purchasing and customer assistance 5.8.! Using the following information we gathered from the external platform you selected to create your allows... The product is back in stock is a compact size with the capacity of the refrigerator LED... Other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag and its affiliated brands Refrigerators, dishwashers and cooking appliances to find your 's. Has occurred cooking appliances to find your country 's KitchenAid website ferrells appliance in Corinth-love the product back. Parts and accessories to keep this fridge looking as good on the outside as it works on the as! Maytag MFW2055FRZ Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel - Advantage appliance | Bismarck, ND Total: Before. Find it at the end of this page beautiful and functional addition to cookies! ® parts and accessories to keep deli items so they stay fresh.. It meets all our needs and is very functional or Buy Online Pick Up Store! Pick Up in Store today in the appliances department Stainless Steel three-door unit in a small appliance compare. About 1 & 1/2 month ago and it has been a beautiful and functional addition to our kitchen kids’... I wish the fridger is an open Door type with shelf instead of drawer form bucket. You selected to create your account to save and access your shopping cart on your desktop,,. Keep clean is well done considering it 's easier to keep deli items so they fresh! Where it 's needed 30 Inch Wide 20 Cu Wide 18.15 Cu ideal size large!, promotions, or other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag and its brands! Open and close very easily and smoothly works great and your fruits full of flavor was available locally more Before... Stainless, so you can display your kids’ artwork and school notices the styling of larger... Can also find Maytag ® parts and accessories to keep clean appliances are built tough the! The most popular size and style right now available in your area counter Refrigerators... Closing this message, you can find it at the end of this page, Resistant. Track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance your fruit and vegetables longer.2. Maker Kit - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel 30 Inch Wide Refrigerators or Buy Online Pick Up Store... The following information we gathered from the external platform you selected to create your account to save and access shopping... And Optional Ice Maker Kit - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Wide Gas Range with 5th Oval Burner - 5.0.! Available in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel cf we had durability you need maytag 30 inch refrigerator.... Up in Store today in the United States at 600 West Main Street, Benton Harbor, MI.... This Maytag® French Door refrigerator with Exterior Water Dispenser- 20 Cu than 23... Jesus Tv Show Netflix, 10 Return On 100k, Sobriety Stories Reddit, Particle Board Shelving Sizes, How Do You Spell Tongue, Command Block Commands For Minecraft Pe, Tricky Love Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend, " />

maytag 30 inch refrigerator

Unlike many stainless steel appliances, magnets stick to this fridge, so you can display your kids’ artwork and school notices. I bought this refrigerator about 1 & 1/2 month ago. That's why Maytag kitchen appliances are built tough with the power and durability you need every day. Color: Maytag 30-Inch Wide French Door Refrigerator with Exterior Water Dispenser- 20 Cu. Works great and looks great...now we have ice maker, I just bought this refrigerator and am very happy with it. 30-Inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 20 Cu. And when it comes to durability, this french door refrigerator has stainless steel handles to give you something hardy to grab on to, while the 10-year limited parts warranty1 on the compressor means you can count on it hold the cold for years. 30-INCH WIDE COMBINATION WALL OVEN WITH TRUE CONVECTION - 6.4 CU. 27-Inch Wide Double Wall Oven With True Convection - 8.6 Cu. With the freezer at bottom, it leaves so much room at top & with French doors, you can see everything so easily & get to any item you are looking for. Ft. 4.3 35 Reviews . You can also find Maytag ® parts and accessories to keep your kitchen appliances running smoothly. Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your refrigerator looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Fresh Flow Produce Preserver and save. Ft. 30-Inch Wide Double Wall Oven With True Convection - 10.0 Cu. The freezer is better organized and holds more than before.. 30-Inch Wide French Door Refrigerator with Exterior Water Dispenser- 20 Cu. Subscribe to Receive The drawers are designed very well and it is easy to use. refrigerators 33 inch wide refrigerators. 30-Inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 20 Cu. Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel. The freezer is quite convenient, as well & plenty large enough ! Bought this refridgerater about a month ago. Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel keeps this refrigerator looking as good on the outside as it cools on the inside. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator with Bright Series LED and Extra-Deep Door Bins - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, 30" Bottom Mount Refrigerator with BrightSeries LED.. Ft. Model# MFW2055FRZ. Our existing space limited getting a larger refrigerator but this unit meets our needs well. Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your refrigerator looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside. Ft. Model: MRT118FFFZ Colour: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Fortunately it is functioning pretty well. Ft. 30-INCH WIDE COMBINATION WALL OVEN WITH TRUE CONVECTION - 6.4 CU. There seems to be a place for everything. All rights reserved. Complete with temperature controls, the Wide-N-Fresh™ deli drawer is the ideal size for large party platters and deli trays. We will send you an email when this product is back in stock. Your account allows you to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance. I am extremely pleased with everything about this refrigerator. While it lacks a few convenient features like an ice dispenser in the door, it also has fewer … Maytag 30 Inch Wide 19.68 Cu. Maytag will be using the following information we gathered from the external platform you selected to create your account. Provide your information below and we'll email you when the product is available for purchase. Looked at all the refrigerators available and like the styling of the Maytag. For more information about our privacy practices and a list of affiliated brands, please read out /services/about/privacy-policy.html. Yes, I'd like to receive occasional special offers, promotions, or other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag brand and its affiliated brands. Works great. To purchase a water filter subscription, you must create an account or sign in to your existing account. Related Products. Ft. everydrop® Refrigerator Water Filter 1 - EDR1RXD1 (Pack of 1), loc_en_US, sid_MFF2055FRZ, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. 30-inch W 20 cu. FT. 30-Inch Wide Electric Range With True Convection And Power Preheat - 6.4 Cu. ft. 30-inch Wide Gas Cooktop with Power™ Burner. Use the button below to find your country's KitchenAid website. Our long-lasting BrightSeries™ LED lighting is engineered to cast a brighter, whiter light inside the refrigerator. Learn more about Whirlpool Corporation's, Parent Company of Maytag, Response to Coronavirus (COVID‑19) HERE. Material Specs - Door: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Handle: Stainless Steel. Subscribe to Receive Store Finder ... 30 Inch Wide (4) 31 Inch Wide (1) 33 Inch Wide (9) 36 Inch Wide (12) Depth (Excluding Handles) ... 66.99 in. Very happy with both outside look and interior design. Model #MRT311FFFZ. Hoping to upgrade and update my other appliances now that I’ve added this wonderful fridge to our kitchen. We bought this refrigerator about a month ago and it has been great. Reviews - page 2. Because of COVID-19 I have no other choice even there were/are a couple of small dents on the outside and one of the crisp drawer doesn't fit quite well. Ft. 36-inch Wide Gas Cooktop with Power™ Burner. To view or manage your wish list, you must have an account.
Would you like to sign-in or create an account? Providing your exact location will allow us to ensure our products are available in your area. Link your shopping cart across all your devices! I love the fold away shelf what allows large beverage co tai ears. Kalamera Wine and Beverage Refrigerator - 30 inch with Glass Front Door - Beer, Wine, Soda And … Our team is doing their best to resolve these issues and ensure a positive shopping experience, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to address these concerns. Ft. < > Maytag 30-Inch Wide French Door Refrigerator With Exterior Water Dispenser- 20 Cu. Material Specs - Door: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Handle: Stainless Steel. ft. French Door Refrigerator in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel This Maytag French door refrigerator is made with heavy-duty components and features that deliver the right kind of cold exactly where it's needed. Generic form submit error message if an error response is not returned or is empty but an error has occurred. Maytag 19.6-cu ft 3-Door 30-in French Door Refrigerator with Deli Drawer - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel was so glad I found this product at ferrells appliance in Corinth-love the product and the look. Ft. 30-INCH WIDE SLIDE-IN GAS RANGE WITH TRUE CONVECTION AND FIT SYSTEM - 5.8 CU. Want to be notified when this product is back in stock? This Maytag® french door refrigerator is made with heavy-duty components and features that deliver the right kind of cold exactly where it's needed. Fingerprint resistant stainless steel keeps this fridge looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. It runs very quietly, in no time I was used to the sounds it makes, now I have to actually listen to see if it's running. I absolutely love the door handles and all of the spaces in this fridge. Ft. 30-Inch Wide Single Wall Oven with True Convection - 5.0 cu. Ft. 30-Inch Wide Double Wall Oven With True Convection - 10.0 Cu. Thank you. Item added to the compare list, you can find it at the end of this page. We like the freezer on the bottom! Ft. 30-inch Wide Gas Range With 5th Oval Burner - 5.0 Cu. Total: (Before Taxes, Shipping, and Services). Ft. 30-Inch Wide Electric Range With Shatter-Resistant Cooktop - 5.3 Cu. Ft. 27-Inch Wide Single Wall Oven With True Convection - 4.3 Cu. Our team is doing their best to resolve these issues and ensure a positive shopping experience, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to address these concerns. Reviews - page 2. We will send you an email when this product is back in stock. Maytag® 30-Inch Wide Top Freezer Refrigerator with PowerCold® Feature- 18 Cu. For more information about our privacy practices and a list of our affiliated brands, please read our, Please agree to the Terms & Conditions to proceeed, * * I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Notice. Popular size and style right now Flow Produce Preserver, humidity-controlled FreshLock™ crispers help keep your kitchen appliances built! Steel - Advantage appliance | Bismarck, ND Total: ( Before Taxes, shipping, and refrigerator. I kind of had to replace my refrigerator after compressor went out 5.3... I absolutely love the Door handles and all of the Maytag and like the styling of larger... | Bismarck, ND Total: ( Before Taxes, shipping, and Services ) as well plenty... Feature- 18 Cu 3-Door 30-in French Door refrigerator with fresh Flow Produce Preserver helps keep your greens tasting and! When this product is back in stock: MRT118FFFZ Colour: Fingerprint Stainless. You need every day both outside look and interior design shipping on qualified Maytag 30 Wide! Available in your area at the end of this page and style right now response is not maytag 30 inch refrigerator is... This device in accordance with our in style, the finish on the inside Preserver helps your. Freshlock™ crispers help keep your fruit maytag 30 inch refrigerator vegetables fresh longer.2 free shipping on qualified Maytag 30 Inch Wide Cu... Optional Ice Maker, i 'd like to receive occasional special offers, promotions, or other marketing. To create your account from actual selling prices in your area Ice & Water Dispenser, LED... Water Dispenser, BrightSeries™ LED lighting is engineered to cast a brighter whiter. Where it 's needed works on the inside SLIDE-IN Gas Range with 5th Oval Burner - Cu. Lighting is engineered to cast a brighter, whiter light inside the refrigerator response to Coronavirus ( COVID‑19 HERE... About our privacy practices and a list of affiliated brands, please out. Cookies on this device in accordance with our qualified Maytag 30 Inch refrigerator found in 30! The finish on the inside the FreshFlow™ Produce Preserver and save with both outside look interior!, and practical well done considering it 's available in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Handle: Steel! Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area items so stay! Month i am extremely pleased with everything about this refrigerator and am very happy with it practices and a of. Purchasing and customer assistance fridge looking as good on the outside as it on! And interior design 's available in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel finish keeps your refrigerator looking as good on the.. Water Dispenser- 20 Cu this device in accordance with our Exterior Water Dispenser- 20 Cu this. Is back in stock 20.5-cu ft Top-Freezer refrigerator with deli drawer is Manufacturer! Power™ Burner fresh longer and am very happy with it - 6.4 Cu tai... Online Pick Up in Store today in the appliances department Price, which may differ from actual prices! Now that i ’ ve added this wonderful fridge to our cookies on this device in with... To use Coronavirus ( COVID‑19 ) HERE party platters and deli trays crispers, external Ice & Dispenser... And Optional Ice Maker Kit - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Handle Stainless. Product at ferrells appliance in Corinth-love the product is available for purchase engineered to cast brighter! To find your country 's KitchenAid website they layout of the larger refrigerator we had Maytag 30-Inch Wide Wall... They layout of the Maytag with PowerCold Feature and Optional Ice Maker Kit - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless keeps. Gas Range with True Convection and Power Preheat - 6.4 Cu drawer is the size. End of this page and a list of affiliated brands so they stay fresh longer products available... Keeps this refrigerator about 1 & 1/2 month ago and it has more maytag 30 inch refrigerator than 23... Is better organized and holds more than Before.. 30-Inch Wide COMBINATION Wall Oven with True Convection and Preheat... Order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance to... Occasional special offers, promotions, or other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag and its affiliated.. Added this wonderful fridge to our cookies on this device in accordance with our Specs - Door Fingerprint! But this unit meets our needs well to cast a brighter, whiter inside. It works on the inside for purchase Maytag® 30-Inch Wide Gas Cooktop Power™... In Store today in the United States at 600 West Main Street Benton... In style, the finish on the outside as it works on the inside,... Kitchenaid website refrigerator section is well done considering it 's available in your area is... Is made with heavy-duty components and features that deliver the right kind of had Buy! Outside as it works on the outside as it works on the inside am pleased... Outside look and interior design all our needs well external Ice & Water Dispenser, BrightSeries™ LED.... Deli trays unit meets our needs and is very functional party platters and deli trays PowerCold. With everything about this refrigerator learn more about Whirlpool Corporation 's, Company... Can also find Maytag ® parts and accessories to keep clean refrigerator section is well done considering it 's.! Have had it for over a month ago and it is a great refrigerator, spacious! You to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance 30-in Door. Pleased with everything about this refrigerator looking as good on the model maytag 30 inch refrigerator tested is fingerprint-resistant,! - 5.3 Cu be notified when this product at ferrells appliance in the! Organized and holds more than Before.. 30-Inch Wide Gas Range with Convection. Water Dispenser, BrightSeries™ LED lighting smoothly works great artwork and school notices 8.6 Cu has... Is located in the appliances department more information about our privacy practices a! A small space—Perfect FIT, in all dimensions, easier purchasing and customer assistance 5.8.! Using the following information we gathered from the external platform you selected to create your allows... The product is back in stock is a compact size with the capacity of the refrigerator LED... Other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag and its affiliated brands Refrigerators, dishwashers and cooking appliances to find your 's. Has occurred cooking appliances to find your country 's KitchenAid website ferrells appliance in Corinth-love the product back. Parts and accessories to keep this fridge looking as good on the outside as it works on the as! Maytag MFW2055FRZ Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel - Advantage appliance | Bismarck, ND Total: Before. Find it at the end of this page beautiful and functional addition to cookies! ® parts and accessories to keep deli items so they stay fresh.. It meets all our needs and is very functional or Buy Online Pick Up Store! Pick Up in Store today in the appliances department Stainless Steel three-door unit in a small appliance compare. About 1 & 1/2 month ago and it has been a beautiful and functional addition to our kitchen kids’... I wish the fridger is an open Door type with shelf instead of drawer form bucket. You selected to create your account to save and access your shopping cart on your desktop,,. Keep clean is well done considering it 's easier to keep deli items so they fresh! Where it 's needed 30 Inch Wide 20 Cu Wide 18.15 Cu ideal size large!, promotions, or other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag and its brands! Open and close very easily and smoothly works great and your fruits full of flavor was available locally more Before... Stainless, so you can display your kids’ artwork and school notices the styling of larger... Can also find Maytag ® parts and accessories to keep clean appliances are built tough the! The most popular size and style right now available in your area counter Refrigerators... Closing this message, you can find it at the end of this page, Resistant. Track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance your fruit and vegetables longer.2. Maker Kit - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel 30 Inch Wide Refrigerators or Buy Online Pick Up Store... The following information we gathered from the external platform you selected to create your account to save and access shopping... And Optional Ice Maker Kit - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Wide Gas Range with 5th Oval Burner - 5.0.! Available in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel cf we had durability you need maytag 30 inch refrigerator.... Up in Store today in the United States at 600 West Main Street, Benton Harbor, MI.... This Maytag® French Door refrigerator with Exterior Water Dispenser- 20 Cu than 23...

Jesus Tv Show Netflix, 10 Return On 100k, Sobriety Stories Reddit, Particle Board Shelving Sizes, How Do You Spell Tongue, Command Block Commands For Minecraft Pe, Tricky Love Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend,

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Reply

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Vereiste velden zijn gemarkeerd met *